Help the Washington Coast Thrive
Your donation to the Coast Salmon Foundation will be used to advance our mission to protect and restore some of Washington’s strongest remaining wild salmon populations.
Donate by Mail
Coast Salmon Foundation
100 South I Street, Suite 103
Aberdeen, WA 98520
We will gladly send a receipt for your tax deductible donation to the address provided with your donation.
Employer Matched Gifts
Employer-matched gifts have twice the impact!
Contact your Human Resources or Finance Department to determine if you have an employer match program. Look for “Washington Coast Sustainable Salmon Foundation” on Benevity.
MAKE A PLANNED GIFT
Leave a legacy of abundant and healthy wild salmon and steelhead rivers on Washington’s Coast.
- Name the Coast Salmon Foundation in your will or living trust
- Name the Coast Salmon Foundation as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy or retirement plan
- Make a gift of appreciated securities, land, or other assets
- Create a charitable remainder trust
- Make a tax-free rollover gift directly from your IRA
The Coast Salmon Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and fiscal agent for the Coast Salmon Partnership. Our Tax Identification Number is 46-2155218. Questions? Feel free to contact Mara Zimmerman by phone at (360) 532 -9113 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org